At Protogramma Informatics we consider that our human resources are the main factor for achieving our strategic goals and business ideas.
If you have the skills and want to evovle alongside a team focused on a positive climate and collaboration, send us your CV for the job you are interested in.
Available job opportunities
Application Software Engineer
Type of employment: Full time, Permanent employment Contact
Job Category: Informatics
Location: Municipality of Thessaloniki
Your daily work routine will include:
- Develop testable features on the MS .net and .net core stack using C#
- Draft technical documentation and implement proof-of-concepts to support design decisions
- Mentor and train team members
- Plan and execute technology upgrades.
The basic skills that the ideal candidates should have, are:
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Experience with .NET C#, or Java
- Professional software development experience between 2 – 5 years, preferably in production sectors
- Experience in Microsoft Blazor technology
- Experience in MS SQL database, Entity Framework, DevExpress
- Excellent experience in RESTful (WebAPI) and SOAP(WCF) web services, JSON and XML processing
- Excellent experience in ASP.NET and MVC and MVVM patterns
- Solid experience in Git
- Experience in TFS and Azure DevOps experience desired
- Excellent working knowledge of the English language
- Basic knowledge of software development standards and practices
- Ability to follow software requirements as well as to design, build and maintain efficient and reliable code
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and
- international environment
- Fulfilled military obligations
Extra skills to be considered as an advantage:
- Working knowledge of Python
Type of employment:
- Permanent employment contract (Full-Time)
What is in it for you?
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, meal vouchers, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities, in-house trainings, continuous coaching.
- Fun, respectful, and supportive work environment that promotes work-life balance.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest, as we have various job openings in our Group.
Why Protogramma Informatics Greece, Cyprus, Austria?
- Strong team spirit attitude
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Allows you to take the ownership of your work from the beginning, having specific responsibilities.
- Active and meaningfully present in various IT communities